Sunday, August 30, 2009

Barb here: I read this thought today and wanted to share it with you.

President Harold B Lee: Don't be afraid of the testing and trials of life. Sometimes when you are going through the most severe test, you will be nearer to God than you have any idea, for like the experience of the Master himself... in the Garden of Gethsemane, and on the cross of Calvary, the scriptures record, "And behold, angels came and ministered him." (Matt 4:11) Sometimes, that may happen to you in the midst of your trials.

You can expect it, Shell!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelley
    I was getting my family ready for church this morning, and while I was putting white socks on Spencer, because all his black ones were dirty, I thought of your family, and how grateful I am that you are still faithful.

    Your family is still in my thoughts and prayers daily. I love you and am amazed at your wonderful kids.

    Love and Kisses
    Amy Dawn

    ReplyDelete