Saturday, August 29, 2009

I know we are missing a very important member of this family. Landon J. I want to tell everyone who reads this blog how thankful we are for your continued support for Shelley. I so loved Shelley's testimony she shared on here and her ability to stay close to the spirit and follow it.
What would we do without the gospel and our knowledge at hard times like this?
I want Shelley to know:
I love you.
I think you are the most wonderful person in the world. We ALL feel you are our favorite person to be around. The great amount of joy that you bring into my life is such a blessing as a daughter and friend. Please remember that with God nothing is impossible!
Love always, your mom.

1 comment:

  1. mom i love that picture!!!he looks so good i always liked when he didnt shave. he would only do it when we were out of town so he could be a good example for the young men. He was a good guy thanks mom love shell

    ReplyDelete