Saturday, August 15, 2009

From Mike McInelly





Appreciate it if you could post this to the blog, along with a few of the attached pictures:

I had the tremendous opportunity to serve with Jordan as a missionary in Argentina. He was one of the best missionaries I have ever seen. I learned so much from the kid, and love him like a brother that he is to me. I am forever grateful for the way he blessed and changed my life in the ghettos of Argentina. He was one of the most influential people during a sacred part of my life, and I will never forget him. He occupies a sacred part of my heart where very few things reside. He was special guy. I owe him so much for how he has contributed to who I am today.

I encourage all to contribute what they can. Although money will obviously never replace him, it will especially help ease the anxiety that Shelley will definitely feel as she heals and begins to look forward with her three little ones.

I love Jordan and Shelley so much. As you all know, Jordan was an incredible man, with a huge heart. Please keep the entire family in your prayers.
I feel that we owe it to Jordan and Shelley to preserve those memories of how he impacted our lives. His children will gain strength and direction as they learn about the great man who brought them to this earth. Please make the sacrifice to send your memories to the family. I am going to type mine up, and include all my mission pictures of Jordan (I have lots!)

Hope you are all doing well and finding success in your life, and staying true to the principles of success and happiness. Remember that your family is always first in life and don't let anything, or anyone persuade you from living that principle. Let the legacy help us all change and focus more on becoming better in all aspects of our lives.


Thanks Jordan for making such an impact in all of our lives. In only 26 years, you have definitely made your mark on this world.

We love you Shelley. Please, please, please let us know how we can help you! You must let us help you, it is what Jordan would want. As I told you on the phone today, anything you need at all, let me know. Time, work, food, babysitter, someone to drive something to/from Idaho, whatever. We want to help, please let us help! You have my personal cell number...

We love you,

Mike McInelly

No comments:

Post a Comment